Monday, January 12, 2009

WOW, WHAT A EYE OPENER

I WAS A LITTLE SAD THIS PAST WEEKEND, SOME PEOPLE THAT WE KNOW VERY WELL WROTE IN THEIR BLOG SOME NOT VERY NICE THINGS ABOUT THE MORMON FAITH. I BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE CAN WORSHIP AS THEY PLEASE, BUT I ALSO DON'T THINK THAT THEY NEED TO PUT DOWN ANOTHER PERSON'S FAITH JUST BECAUSE IT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR THEM. IT WAS VERY HURTFUL TO MARTY AND ME AND I HARDLY DOUBT THAT THE PERSON EVEN KNOWS IT WAS, HOWEVER THEY KNOW WE READ THEIR BLOG. IT IS SAD THAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE THAT WAY. I LOVE THE GOSPEL AND I HAVE EVEN HAD TIMES OF DOUBT, BUT THAT LITTLE SEED OF PLANTING THAT TOOK PLACE WHEN I WAS YOUNG KEPT EVERYTHING GOING, I TRY VERY HARD NOT TO EVER TAKE THE GIFT THAT MY SAVIOR GAVE TO ME AND DENY IT. HOW CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE IN THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST, LOOK AROUND YOU AND SEE THE CREATIONS WHICH A LOVING HEAVENLY FATHER BLESSED US WITH, THE MIRACLES OF LIFE, LOVE. HOW CAN YOU NOT PICK UP THE SCRIPTURES AND READ THEM AND NOT KNOW THAT IT IS FROM GOD, WE ARE SO BLESSED AND I AM JUST SAD THAT PEOPLE THROW THAT KNOWLEDGE OF THE GOSPEL AWAY, BECAUSE THEY ARE TO STUBBORN OR BLINDSIGHTED BY THE WORLD TO TRUST IN THE SIMPLE FAITH OF OUR CHURCH. I GUESS WE ALL PICK OUR TRIALS, I AM JUST THANKFUL THAT I HAVE THE GOSPEL TO GET ME THRU MINE. IT WILL BE OKAY MARTY, WE JUST HAVE TO KEEP PRAYING FOR THOSE PEOPLE AND HAVE THE FAITH THAT GETS US THRU OUR LIVES!! I LOVE YOU HONEY!! LOVE, C

2 comments:

Rambling Rita said...

You are mislead about being put down. Nobody is putting you down. The only thing that was said was what I believe and it is not against you. I can still have beliefs that are different than the Church. I can believe in God and Jesus and love my fellow man and just because I believe a different way does not make me a bad person. Not just Mormon believers are good people you know? I just needed to be able to express my feelings and I knew right away that it would open up a can of worms but at least I am being truthful

Grandma Vic said...

Hang in there sis and Marty, times are tough, hope is down for many and one of our trials is others lack of belief. The Lord has warned us that families will go against each other, that before the second coming things are going to get harder. Everyone has the right as members of the human race to express their own opinions. We love our families and friends, but we need let them make choices and trust in the Lord. The world is full of wonderful people who believe differently than we do. Diversity is also from the Lord and he loves all his children. Be kind and patient and just pray for your loved ones we are all brothers and sisters in Christ. Love ya and see ya soon, Vic