Monday, February 14, 2011

I love the men in my life!!

First I love of course Marty, he truly is my soul mate. I can't believe we have been together for 22 yrs., I am happy to say that we still look at each other like we are the only two people on earth. We had a great weekend together, we went to lunch and a movie, got roses and some other very fun stuff!! We haven't had a lot of alone time lately, so it was so nice to just have him to myself and talk and hold hands. I am so glad that cupid shot my heart in the Hardee's parking lot 22 yrs. ago!! I love ya s.t.
My two boys are next in my life, I love being a mom to them. I love that Chevy is so good at helping me when Marty is gone and the fact that he smiles and laughs with me. I love that he is still my fluffy kitty and has a tender heart. I love that Cash is my shinning star, he gives me kisses and doesn't care that others might be watching, he tells me he loves me all the time. He reminds me everyday that I have witnessed a miracle in my life and I am so grateful to have him.
I love these men who are truly still little boys at heart, they are my life and I am thankful for that!! Love ya Marty, Cash, Chevy

No comments: