Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A PRIMITIVE GAL-

I will start out by explaining why I started blogging again.  In the past two years I have been dealing with a disease that not many understand.  I call it my "Crying Disease," others call it depression.  I am at a point in my life where I am a mom to one child left at home, who is at school all day(7am-4:45pm) that leaves me with almost 10 hours of being all alone.  I live up in the mountains where neighbors and friends are few, so I really am alone.  MAKING ONE THING CLEAR-I AM NOT WRITING THIS BLOG FOR ANY KIND OF PITY, I AM WRITING THIS TO MAYBE INSPIRE MYSELF AND OTHERS!!  Now on to my story, depression has a way of making you feel worthless, tired all the time, angry, lonely, crying all the time, not knowing what to do with yourself even when your day is planned out.  I figured if I write down some of my experiences with life it would help me to see where I might need guidance and change.  This is not going to be a depressing blog for I am not a negative person, I love life and I am going to figure it all out!!  I hope you will share my journey and maybe laugh or cry a little.

A FUN THING I DID TODAY-I HAVE BEEN MAKING PRIMITIVE DOLLS, SNOWMEN, SANTA'S ETC. TO SELL AND TRY TO GET A LITTLE CHRISTMAS MONEY.  
HAVE A RESTFUL NIGHT, CHERISE-A.K.A CRICKET

2 comments:

Tulabell said...

Remember part of depression comes with FM too - we all get it because of the FM issues as well as a product of it.

It is hard when the kiddos grow up and we have to re-learn a new chapter of motherhood. The last one is hardest. I love that you are blogging again, I thought since Facebook happened everyone forgot about it. That they were getting the instant gratification online through posts and status feeds. But I like blogging, it too helps me look at positives in life and I think it is something we ought to cherish as one day when we are gone from this world our future generations will read about what we wrote. Interesting to think about isn't it?

You are always so crafty and good at home making so I think you will find a lot of people to purchase your items. You could make your own website someday!

Love and hugs,
Tammy

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

Thanks Tammy